2015 is now coming to an end and I thought It would be nice to share with you the majority of the best memories of this year for me, some are crazy some are tiny Moments of joy that only some people would understand the rest are just what have stuck in my mind whilst the year continued on.
Each year is filled with possibility, I see that now clearly as I can see the blue sky. It pains me to see people with so much growth and potential being too scared to live their dream. My advice for the new year is Do what scares you the most in life because that’s when the magic really happens
- Buying a one way ticket to Australia
2. Skydiving over the Great Barrier Reef. Sorry no footage because I was a broke backpacker.
3. Canoeing the Noosa Everglaes. Then climbing the longest stretch to what seemed like forever to reach this stupid sand dune, was incredible though.
4. Meeting my brother on the other side of the world, pretty crazy.
5. Trying Arieal yoga for the first time, literally changed my life
6. Making my family proud of me by following my dreams and just jumping over my fears each and every day + my dad in the photo
7. Climbing mount Oberon, seriously challenging but over all one of the best views I’ve ever seen
8. Celebrating 4 years with my love. Travelling together has its pros and cons but when you need it the most you realise how important some people really are to you.
9. Being able to live the Aussie life for a year
10. Made friends with people from all over the globe
11. Battled my first dance battle and judged my first competition, that was pretty awesome
12. Roadtrip from Melbourne to perth with my brother and Luke
15. Learnt how to surf.
14. I found paradise numerous times